Quotes

Dear people on EduBlogs,

Hello, their people 8th grade is a rough year and tough part of your life. So some days I have just been feeling so depressing. It’s hard going through 8th grade without knowing what’s going to happen every day.  I go to a small private school and even there it can get pretty sad and all. But not every day is sad I still have those awesome days too!

Some quotes I like to remember is this one from Cristiano Ronaldo. “Your love makes me strong your hate makes me unstoppable.”- Cristiano Ronaldo. This quote to me reminds of to just ignore the hate and other bad stuff you get from people. Ronaldo is a man who gets criticized a lot on his personality and the way he plays. In the end, he just silences his haters by doing something amazing on the pitch like scoring a bicycle kick or something. Ronaldo is a role module to and one day I wish to be just like him.

Photo Credit: Oleg Dubyna Flickr via Compfight cc

Next up is a quote from the genius himself Albert Einstein. It goes like this “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree. It will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”- Albert Einstein.  Each person should discover what they are truly good at.  Not let what others think what’s best for them to determine what they do.  People are different for a reason.

Photo Credit: kadumago Flickr via Compfight cc

If you got any good quotes please share them with me.

click on this for some soccer quotes you can relate to if you play.

click on this for some short happy quotes to brighten up your day.

From, hmscaden