My Favorite Cereal

Dear people on EduBlogs,

Hello on this post I will be talking about a classic breakfast food cereal. Other people eat toast or like eggs and bacon. But I like cereal for breakfast it’s simple to eat and delicious at the same time. All you need is milk and whatever type of cereal you want. Let’s begin with some of the cereals I like.

I like a lot of cereals but I will only be doing my favorite top three. Starting off with the number three spot is Honey Nut Cheerios. Specifically, Honey Nut Cheerios because of the regular Cheerios is so bland and boring. One of the things I like so much about Honey Nut Cheerios is that it can be eaten without milk and it will still taste great. But if you do eat the cereal with milk it tastes even better. It’s almost as drinking sweet milk.

Creative Commons

My second favorite cereal is Mini-Wheats. I know there are many different flavors of Mini-Wheats. But I will only be talking about is the original frosted one. Unlike Cheerios, it’s pretty boring it without milk.  I think it’s the healthiest out of the cereals I am listing. It doesn’t make the milk interesting but I just like the little sweet taste of eating it with milk. Although it does suck because part of it gets stuck in my braces.

Creative Commons

My all-time favorite cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I would say the greatest part of eating this cereal is the leftover cinnamon milk. I love drinking the milk right after I eat all the cereal. Just like Cheerios, it’s also delicious without milk. It makes your fingers all sugary and when you lick it off, It’s so satisfying and great.

Creative Commons

Thank you for reading this post about cereals. If you have any favorite cereals please comment about them.  Click on this for the official cereal rankings.

Thank you

From, hmscaden